If you are a current, wait-listed, or prospective client, please read this carefully. I will not be home for a little over a month, so during the duration I will have a special schedule for a few of my services. Please read the following for all the details:
--March27th 2014 – April 30th--
Temporary service and schedule
I will NOT be able to…:
Please follow me on tumblr: fydbac.tumblr.com
- All due work will be photographed and posted on tumblr for convenience.
- Hi-res scans cannot be done until the first week of May. So no email till then. The post on tumblr will be proof that I finished.
- What will be posted on tumblr: Traditionally created Day-sketches and Overnight sketches.
- I will NOT post day-sketch orders which have asked for the piece to remain private.
-Overnight sketches will hold the same deadline time frame.
- Adopted hatchlings (batch 25 launching soon): Turnaround countdown will start May 1st.
- Characo Turnaround countdown will start May 7th.
- Coloring options will be ballpoint pen, color pencils, or you may choose to have me wait on the coloring until the week following May 7th. Line-art will still be done and posted in tumblr.
Limited Owl print (5 remaining):
- If you place an order for one of the 5 remaining prints within the next week, then I will mail your print + free sketch by mid to late May. Order form: docs.google.com/forms/d/1NMKei…
-If you are one of the current 5, then I will mail your print + free sketch on May 2nd (I will send an email shortly).
-I will finally be able to accept day-sketches. I will send an email shortly to see of those on the list are interested. If you do not receive an email from me by March 21st, please email me.
- Feel free to submit an order! Follow the link on the front page or above.
-Will be done Traditionally.
Characo and Adopted eggs:
- If I accept any,
Turnaround Delivery countdown will start as mentioned above.
-This will be the last month for Stream sketches (2 or three more sessions remain for this month).
-This service will then resume in the month of May 2014.
I will email those on the current wait-lists soon. If you do not receive an invoice by March 21st, please email me. The email will simply confirm if you’re interest and ask your approval for me to send the invoice (which will mention the temporary deadline schedule mentioned for that service). In the subject head, I will mention what work batch you are in.
The reason I will accept a few characos (not all), and launch an adopt in a few days, is because I wish to be able to jump on things as soon as I return. And will be able to do at least the base sketch using the program mentioned above.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, PLEASE feel free to ask: preferably in a comment to this message, but if you rather discuss it in private, email is best.
Now off I go to finish the last three adopts for the )hopefully tomorrow) launch. Which is another trade with the great Coey Kuhn!
Thank you all so very much for everything! I really appreciate the patience of you wait-listers, and for the consideration and love from anyone who want me to create for them!